NAFVSM is specialized in the production of high quality glass products like ampoules, vials and test tubes. We have manufacture facilities in the Netherlands and in France. We supply our products and services to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, hospitals and laboratories that are mainly based in Europe.
At NAFVSM the company activities are divided into two business units:
- Glass packaging – Production of ampoules, vials, test tubes etc.
- Contract manufacturing – Filling and packing of ampoules and vials.
- Installation, maintenance, overhaul and repair of machines, fittings, building
- Mechanical adjustment production machines
- Implementation and participation of innovation projects related to production means and accessories in the mechanical field,
- Solving mechanical production issues
- Turning, milling and welding
- Setting and coordinating the machine lines for the glass production (ampoules, vials and test tubes.)
- Executing the changeovers for production
- Technical support for maintenance and troubleshooting on the production lines
You are a motivated professional who operates accurately and independently. You combine your knowledge and experience to get the best possible result out of the production. Furthermore you should be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Technical education (degree in engineering)
- Several years of experience within a production environment
- Able to meet performance standards independently
- Good knowledge of the English language
- You like high precision work and are results-driven.
What we offer:
- A challenging technical job in a family owned company (since 1950)
- A 40-hour work week in 1 shift
- A market based salary that matches your experience and education
Are you interested in this challenging function and would you like to join NAFVSM, please send your resume and application letter with salary indication to Mrs. Nielen-Coenders by e-mail: email@example.com
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.