NAFVSM is specialized in the production of high quality glass products like ampoules, vials and test tubes. We have manufacture facilities in the Netherlands and in France. We supply our products and services to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, hospitals and laboratories that are mainly based in Europe.
At NAFVSM the company activities are divided into two business units:
- Glass packaging – Production of ampoules, vials, test tubes etc.
- Contract manufacturing – Filling and packing of ampoules and vials.
- Setting and coordinating the machine lines for the glass production (ampoules, vials and test tubes.)
- Setting and adapting the camera inspection systems
- Executing the changeovers for production
- Support of the machine operator
- Technical support for maintenance and trouble shooting on the production lines
You are a motivated professional who operates accurately and independently. You combine your knowledge and experience to get the best possible result out of the production. Furthermore you should be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Technical education (degree in engineering or electronics or Vapro B)
- Several years of experience within a production environment
- Able to meet performance standards independently
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Understanding of computer controlled systems (Siemens)
- You like high precision work and are results-driven.
What we offer:
- A challenging technical job in a family owned company (since 1950)
- A 40-hour work week in 2 shifts (this function starts in the day shift (induction training) and will get into 2 shifts after some weeks. The shifts will be from 08.00 – 17.00 and from 17.00 – 24.00.)
- A market based salary that matches your experience and education
Are you interested in this challenging function and would you like to join NAFVSM, please send your resume and application letter with salary indication to Mrs. Nielen-Coenders by e-mail: email@example.com
You can find more information about NAFVSM and see other job opportunities on our website: www.naf-vsm.com
Acquisition related tot his vacancy will not be appreciated.